Monday, March 17, 2014

R.E.A.L. Teaching

This infographic really hit home for me. I have worked with some very difficult teachers and faculties in the past and this infographic doesn't apply to just individual teachers, but whole teams and faculties. These are not only highly effective habits for teachers, but these habits create more effective teaching teams and more effective faculties in schools. Faculties that work together, toward a shared mission and vision. All of which leads to the ultimate goal...student success!
The-7-Habits-of-Highly-Effective-Teachers-Who-Use-Educational-Technology-Infographic
Find more education infographics on e-Learning Infographics

1 comment:

  1. I love #1! so often we use technology just for the sake of using it but it really needs to be used because it helps acheive a learning goal. I may print this and put it in my teacher work room :)

    ReplyDelete